I Want My Baby Girl to Know Her Father


My husband was arrested in January 2011 because he had one unpaid traffic violation.

He was detained in a correctional facility for a week then handed over to ICE.  He was then placed in removal proceedings and has had various court dates.

The U.S. attorney has refused his request for proprietorial discretion – the attorney said the only possible option aside from deportation would be voluntary departure.

My husband is a hardworking man and came to the US when he was 18 years old. He has been here for 7 years now and we have a baby girl who is only 4 months old. I am a US citizen and all I am asking for is to allow my husband to stay here. He is a great father and cries when he imagines being separated from his daughter. Deporting him is not only punishing him but also our family.

My daughter deserves to grow up with a loving father.

To stand with this couple, text “Justice” or “justicia” to 69866 and learn more about how we can Keep Families Together.